What is a normal week like for you?

Welcome in visitors. This place is open to all who have something to say or look for informations.
Flame123
peon
peon

What is a normal week like for you?

Postby Flame123 » Fri 10 Apr, 2009 18:10

A normal week for me is go to school from 8:45 to 3:45. Then on weekends I do whatever. :) :D

Chevalier Bayard
semi-god
semi-god
Steam ID: chevalierbayard
PSN ID: ChevalierBayard
Xbox Live ID: ChevalierBayard

Re: What is a normal week like for you?

Postby Chevalier Bayard » Fri 10 Apr, 2009 18:44

I only have abnormal weeks :D

Btw, have your read topics in the Welcome section => viewforum.php?f=90 ? :roll:

Just asking as I keep moving your topics from The Reception to The Lobby ;)

coolfrog
elite
elite

Postby coolfrog » Sun 24 May, 2009 03:19

i saw this topic and jsut had to aprtipate in it:

Monday ...Work and gaming
Tuesday .. Work and gaming
Wednesday...Work and gaming
Thursday...Work and gaming
Friday...Work and go to caravan(you know those caravans dont move) OR stay at home and sleep and gaming
SAturday..Enjoying beign outside for a change OR gaming when im at home
Sunday...Still enjoying being outside and preparing to start the routine again:P

It sounds boring to many people but i think its great. :yeah:

A.I
legend
legend
Steam ID: Mongoose182
Xbox Live ID: Jimmy FTW

Postby A.I » Sun 24 May, 2009 16:55

Wednesday Thursday Saturday I work at the local Tesco 6pm-10pm. And 12.30pm-4.30pm Sunday.

I got out Friday nights getting drunk til 4am.

Other than that I sit at my computer/Tv not doing much...

calex
roaming
roaming

Postby calex » Tue 04 Aug, 2009 08:11

My week is always busy. I am facing my computer for about 8-12 hours doing some researches, updating my sites, blogs and everything under the sun. I wake up and sleep early. But on weekend, that's the best days for me to relax and sleep all day long. Well, I think that's normal for me, ey.

Rawhide
prince
prince
Xbox Live ID: OLAWRawhide

Postby Rawhide » Wed 05 Aug, 2009 05:21

Monday: Get up at 6 AM and go to work. Get home between 6 PM and 7 PM. Have dinner with the wife, feed the dogs, do some work on the laptop while the wife either watches tv or plays on the Wii (Animal Crossing: City Folk).

Tuesday: Get up at 6 AM and go to work. Get home between 6 PM and 7 PM. Have dinner with the wife, feed the dogs, do some work on the laptop while the wife either watches tv or plays on the Wii (Animal Crossing: City Folk).

Wednesday: Get up at 6 AM and go to work. Get home between 6 PM and 7 PM. Feed the dogs and play with the Wii or the XBox 360 for a little while. Watch some UFC or WEC if they are on. Then fix dinner. The wife gets home from work about 10 PM, and we eat dinner and watch a little tv.

Thursday: Get up at 6 AM and go to work. Get home between 6 PM and 7 PM. Feed the dogs and play with the Wii or the XBox 360 for a little while. Watch some UFC or WEC if they are on. Then fix dinner. The wife gets home from work about 9 PM, and we eat dinner and watch a little tv.

Friday: Get up at 6 AM and go to work. Get home between 6 PM and 7 PM. Feed the dogs and play with the Wii or the XBox 360 for a little while. Then fix dinner. The wife gets home from work about 8 PM, and we eat dinner and watch a little tv.

Saturday: The dogs know that I don't go to work, so they get me up as soon as the sun comes up (before 6 AM). Take the dogs out. Go to the coffee shop (owned by Jens Pulver's sister-in-law). I get coffee and the dogs get dog biscuits. Take the dogs down to the park. Go home. The wife gets up and gets ready for work and goes to work. Do stuff around the house. Work on the laptop a while. Maybe watch some movies or tv or play with the Wii/XBox 360. Take the dogs out again in the late afternoon. Cook dinner. The wife gets home from work about 8 PM, and we eat dinner and watch a little tv.

Sunday: The dogs know that I don't go to work, so they get me up as soon as the sun comes up (before 6 AM). Take the dogs out. Go to the coffee shop. I get coffee and the dogs get dog biscuits. Take the dogs down to the park. Go home. The wife gets up and we decide what we are going to do that day. We may stay home or we may go out somewhere for the day. Come home and have dinner. Work on the laptop a little while or watch a movie or tv.
Rawhide a.k.a. RAWofDOG

Return to “The Lobby”